Version 2021.02 for Budget Year 2022 (6/17/2021)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2022 (Setup/General Budget Information).
2) Minor change to the Notice of Hearing/Budget Summary to allow hand-written "Revenue Neutral Rate."
Version 2020.02 for Budget Year 2021 (6/16/2020)
1) Corrected a problem with starting up a new budget. Contact technical support for details.
Version 2020.01 for Budget Year 2021 (5/11/2020)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2021 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2019.02 for Budget Year 2020 (8/16/2019)
1) Modified backup (database upload) procedures.
Version 2019.01 for Budget Year 2020 (5/6/2019)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2020 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2018.01 for Budget Year 2019 (5/8/2018)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2019 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2017.01 for Budget Year 2018 (5/6/2017)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2018 (Setup/General Budget Information).
2) Important! KBM will no longer support the capability to create and/or print the tax levy limitation form required to be included as page 2 in the KS budget requirements. For users of KBM this is little more than an annoyance. That is, you can use the separate spreadsheet supplied by the State of Kansas and insert it into the KBM-produced budgetary document. If you need assistance, or have questions, please contact our technical support.
Version 2016.02 for Budget Year 2017 (5/12/2016)
1) Minor change to startup procedures.
Version 2016.01 for Budget Year 2017 (5/4/2016)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2017 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2015.02 for Budget Year 2016 (5/23/2015)
1) Updated Motor Vehicle Tax Allocation form to comply with new requirements. This includes changes to both Setup and the form itself. Specifically, two new types were added - Commercial Vehicle Tax and Watercraft Tax.
Version 2015.01 for Budget Year 2016 (5/3/2015)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2016 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2014.05 for Budget Year 2015 (7/17/2014)
1) Modified the "Test Budget" procedures to include the new CPI feature in the levy limit calculation (FN's/Test Budget for Errors).
2) Made minor modification to budget expenditure entry procedures (Forms/Fund Pages/Expenditures). When adding expenditures both the fund and function stay populated for another entry. Previously only the fund remained populated for another entry.
Version 2014.04 for Budget Year 2015 (7/10/2014)
1) Corrected a problem encountered when a new budget database is created, or in certain circumstances when an old budget database is started up after installing a new KBM upgrade.
Version 2014.03 for Budget Year 2015 (6/13/2014)
1) Changed the FTP connection procedures to correct a backup problem (KBM/Backup).
Version 2014.02 for Budget Year 2015 (6/3/2014)
1) Changed the Levy Limit Computation for to conform to the requirements of HB2047, effective for budget year 2015.
Version 2014.01 for Budget Year 2015 (4/13/2014)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2015 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2013.01 for Budget Year 2014 (5/5/2013)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2014 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2012.02 for Budget Year 2013 (6/6/2012)
1) Made minor modification to the KBM startup procedures. This change affects only new users installing KBM for the first time.
Version 2012.01 for Budget Year 2013 (5/2/2012)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2013 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2011.01 for Budget Year 2012 (5/5/2011)
IMPORTANT: Two major changes accompany this new version of KBM: First, you must un-install old versions of KBM, and re-install Version 2011.01 using the full-installation KBM Setup file. Second, the Access database files you have used in the past will no longer function properly in the new Version of KBM.
Don't get excited. It's not the end of the world. Just send us an email and we will provide you with general instructions on how to proceed. Always remember, we are generally available 24/7. Outside normal hours (i.e., nights and weekends), we are also available to assist you but you should arrange for an appointment.
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2012 (Setup/General Budget Information).
2) Updated the KBM backup procedures. The new procedures allow you to make backup copies of your database files, both uncompressed (exact copy) and compressed (zip file). The procedures also allow you to upload and download your database file to our website in the event you need help with it.
Version 2010.01 for Budget Year 2011 (5/28/2010)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2011 (Setup/General Budget Information).
Version 2009.05 for Budget Year 2010 (7/11/2009)
1) Corrected a problem in which the multi-county special district form was not being printed as a page in the budget when you attempted to Print or View the entire budeget (Special Functions/Print or View Entire Budget). There has been no problem with the worksheet itself in that it could be printed as an individual form and it was always included as a page in the budget if you created the budget PDF file.
2) Corrected a problem in which KBM could not be started up if the database file for the last used budget was removed from the folder location it was in when last used.
Version 2009.04 for Budget Year 2010 (6/23/2009)
1) Corrected a problem when starting up KBM for the first time.
Version 2009.03 for Budget Year 2010 (6/22/2009)
1) Corrected a problem when starting up a new municipal budget.
Version 2009.02 for Budget Year 2010 (6/11/2009)
1) Modified the upgrade installation file to include the "Municipal Budgets" database file.
Version 2009.01 for Budget Year 2010 (5/17/2009)
1) Updated capability to enter budget year 2010 (Setup/General Budget Information).
2) Added a "test" (demo) database to allow a new user to "play" with a completed database.
3) Backup procedure on the menu has been removed. You can now back up your database files when exiting the program. This new procedure actually copies the selected database to the designated drive and folder showing on the "Backup" screen.
4) Corrected a problem setting a menu selection (line item) to appear with a specific color. If you would like to use this feature, contact technical support for assistance.
5) Added a new feature to deal with Neighborhood Revitalization Program rebates (Setup/Neighborhood Revitalization Program). Instructions are included on the screen explaining what to do.
6) Added a new feature that allows you to "inactivate" a fund. To inactivate a fund you must "Edit" the fund record and uncheck th Active Status checkbox. By inactivating a fund, it will not appear in the budget document. However, you will still see it in various dropdown listboxes where you are selecting a fund.
Version 2008.08 for Budget Year 2009 (12/11/2008)
1) Corrected a problem in which a negative tax levy was appearing in the Certificate and Notice of Hearing for amended budgets.
Version 2008.07 for Budget Year 2009 (12/9/2008)
1) Added the "Preparer" information to the Certificate for amended budgets.
Version 2008.06 for Budget Year 2009 (8/12/2008)
1) Corrected a problem with consolidated special district non-tax levy funds in which these funds were not appearing on the budget summary, or they would appear on the budget summary with the wrong page number.
Version 2008.05 for Budget Year 2009 (8/12/2008)
1) Corrected a problem when printing the "Resolution Levy Limit" for consolidated special districts. This would affect you only if you are working on a county budget containing one or more consolidated special districts.
2) Corrected a problem in which the budget summary for consolidated special districts was not included when creating a "PDF" file of the Notice of Hearing. A separate (second) "PDF" file is now created showing the budget summary for the consolidated special districts.
Version 2008.04 for Budget Year 2009 (7/3/2008)
1) Corrected an error in which the menu was not being created properly for new installations.
Version 2008.03 for Budget Year 2009 (6/11/2008)
1) Added a procedure to automatically create a folder to store the PDF files created by KBM (Notice of Hearing and entire budget). The folder, C:\KBMPDFFiles, will be created on your hard drive if 1) you have not designated such a folder, 2) you have designated the folder as C:\ (i.e., the root directory), or 3) you have designated a folder in the Program Files folder (i.e., C:\Program Files).
The reason for this change is to be compatible with new security requirements in the Windows Vista operating system.
You likely, but not necessarily, would have encountered an error message if you were attempting to create a PDF file in KBM and violated one of the above "security" rules.
2) Corrected a problem on some computers in which you encountered an error message attempting to print the entire budget (Special Procedures/Print or View Entire Budget).
3) Created a new "KBMSetup" installation file that has been installed and fully tested on a "Vista" machine. This installation file is compatible on both XP and Vista operating systems.
Procedures for New Setup and Upgrade Files:
a) If you are currently using KBM, you can install the latest upgrade. It is NOT necessary for you to do the complete installation using the new Setup file.
b) If you are installing KBM for the first time, you should download the Setup file and perform a complete installation. Then you should download and install the latest upgrade file.
c) This step should not be necessary, but if you are currently using KBM and want to do a new "complete" installation, I would suggest you first "uninstall" the KBM upgrade and then the KBM full installation. Then follow the instructions in step b) above for a new installation.
If you have questions, please call.
Version 2008.02 for Budget Year 2009 (5/27/2008)
1) Corrected a problem when entering the new budget year (Setup/General Information) in which the error message, "invalid use of null", was being encountered.
Version 2008.01 for Budget Year 2009 (5/15/2008)
1) Updated the capability to enter budget year 2009 (Setup/General Budget Information).
2) Modified the Statement of Indebtedness budget form to allow for the entry of the debt retirement date (Forms/Statement of Indebtedness).
3) Modified the Motor Vehicle Tax Allocation related forms to allow for the entry of "Slider Vehicle Tax" (Setup/Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates).
4) Discontinued the Fund Levy Limit option. The State of Kansas (Division of Accounts and Reports) has taken the position that "all fund levy limits have been suspended.
5) Updated the Resolution Levy Limit Computation budget form to add lines 14 and 15 for consolidated special districts.
6) Final Budget Review Tips (last two pages of online Overview) were updated (Help/Overviw).
Version 2007.01 for Budget Year 2008 (5/1/2007)
1) Added a new feature that allows you to create an electronic (PDF) file of the Notice of Hearing/Budget Summary (Forms/Notice of Hearing and Budget Summary). The resulting PDF file containing only the Notice of Hearing and Budget Summary can then be attached to an email and sent to the publisher.
2) Added a new feature that allows you to "amend the budget." This procedure will produce the forms required for a budget amendment: certificate, fund page(s), and notice of hearing/budget summary (Special Functions/Budget Amendment).
3) In the certificate and notice of hearing forms, replaced blank spaces with a zero where a number is expected.
4) Corrected a problem in which the last digit in the far right column on some forms was "cut off" on some printers.
5) Corrected a problem in which, after printing a report, the main menu screen would pop up in front of the screen used to print the report.
6) Changed the column heading in the Motor Vehicle Tax Allocation form for the "Tax Levy Amount" column to be consistent with the State form.
Version 2006.08 for Budget Year 2007 (8/18/2006)
1) Made cosmetic changes to the Certificate, Motor Vehicle Tax Allocation, and Notice of Hearing forms.
2) Added a new "test" when testing the budget for data errors (Special Functions/Test Budget for Errors). The new test will check for possible duplicate entries for receipts or expenditures.
Version 2006.07 for Budget Year 2007 (7/23/2006)
1) Modified the procedure that duplicates receipt and expenditure records to a "New Year" (Forms/Fund Pages/Click on Proceed to Duplicate Records). The new procedure duplicates only records that are not already present in the new year.
2) Modified the "Edit Amount Only" feature on the Fund Pages form (Forms/Fund Pages). Previously, if you were editing the last record in the listing and clicked on Update Current Record, the listing on the Fund Pages form would not get refreshed (even though the database record actually did get updated). This has been corrected.
Version 2006.06 for Budget Year 2007 (7/22/2006)
1) This upgrade involves only a change to the installation. No changes were made to the program itself. If you are already up and running with KBM you do not have to install this upgrade.
Version 2006.05 for Budget Year 2007 (7/18/2006)
1) Modified the procedure that duplicates receipt and expenditure records to a "New Year" (Forms/Fund Pages/Click on Proceed to Duplicate Records). An edit was added to prevent you from copying a set of records to a "New Year" that already contains one or more receipt or expenditure records.
Version 2006.04 for Budget Year 2007 (7/6/2006)
1) Modified the entry of receipts and expenditures to allow you to enter a zero dollar amount in the "Edit Amount Only" mode.
2) Corrected a problem when using the "automatic" import of transfers from fund pages (Forms/Schedule of Transfers/Click on Import Transfers From Fund Pages).
Version 2006.03 for Budget Year 2007 (6/18/2006)
1) Changed the complete installation setup file (KBMSetup.exe). The new setup file installs additional DLL files that were not installed previously. If you experience problems with the original setup, please try downloading the new complete installation setup file (version 2006.03).
Version 2006.02 for Budget Year 2007 (5/24/2006)
1) Modified several reports to change the sort order.
2) Corrected a problem that caused errors when entering receipts and expenses for 2007.
3) Modified the procedures that create the budget PDF file to delete "intermediate" PDF files created prior to creating the single budget PDF file.
4) Modified the main setup installation program by designating several dll files as being self-registering. Previously, if you used the Version 2006.01 setup installation, these three dll files would not have been registered - PDFSplitMerge.dll, DUActX.dll, and DZActX.dll. If you have used KBM in the past, the latter two dll files would already be registered on your computer.
Version 2006.01 for Budget Year 2007 (4/30/2006)
1) Upgraded the program for use with 2007 budgets. Complete documentation has been updated and is available on-line using the Help selection. A new feature has been added that allows you to create a complete copy of the budget in a single PDF (electonic) file.
Important: You must do a complete installation for Version 2006.01. Future upgrades will be provided in the normal manner. The complete installation setup file can be downloaded (keep in mind that it is a large file). Alternatively, a CD is available on request.
Version 2005.12 for Budget Year 2006 (1/16/2006)
1) Corrected a problem with the Municipal Budget detail screen that allows you to add a new municipal budget or edit a current one. The problem prevented certain users from adding a new municipal budget client. To add a new budget, use the selections File/Municipal Budget Selection and click on Add.
2) Modified the screen that you use to test a budget for errors (Special Functions/Test Budget for Errors). Instead of displaying the test results on the screen, the results are sent to a report that you can view and/or print.
Version 2005.11 for Budget Year 2006 (8/23/2005)
1) Modified various data entry screens to eliminate the entries using "spreadsheet-like" grids. The following screens were modified: Setup/Prior Year Tax Levies, Setup/Prior Year Tax Rates, Setup/Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates (manual entry of allocation amounts), and Forms/Consolidated Special Districts.
2) Eliminated the menu selection Forms/Fund Pages - Quick Updates. This feature was eliminated because it uses the "spreadsheet-like" grid for data entry. As an alternative to this selection, a new feature was added to the data entry procedure under the selection Forms/Fund Pages. When editing receipts and expenses under Fund Pages, click on Edit Amount Only.
3) Added edits to the entry of receipts and expenses under the selections Forms/Fund Pages to prevent duplicate entry of transactions.
4) Modified the blank database to match database changes in recent updates.
Version 2005.10 for Budget Year 2006 (7/29/2005)
1) Corrected a problem entering prior year tax rates for consolidated special districts. This problem affected only certain county budgets with consolidated special districts.
2) Modified the notice of hearing/budget summary page to print the tax rate only if the rate is not equal to zero.
3) Changed the error message "Please run File/Page Setup first." to "Please run Special Functions/Page Setup first."
Version 2005.09 for Budget Year 2006 (7/20/2005)
1) Corrected an error that prevented the user from starting a new year, or rolling over to a new year.
Note: The error was created by a modification in Version 2005.08. Thus, you would not have experienced this error unless you tried to start up a new client or roll over to a new year.
Version 2005.08 for Budget Year 2006 (7/19/2005)
1) Modified the entry screens under Setup for "Valuations & Other Information." There are four such screens, one for each type of budget. Each screen was modified to allow the user to enter both prior year total tax levies. For example, for budget year 2006, you would enter the total tax levy in the 2005 and 2004 budgets.
If amounts are entered for the prior year total tax levies, the amounts will appear on the notice of hearing/budget summary page.
If amounts are not entered in the Setup screen, the prior year total tax levies on the notice of hearing/budget summary will be approximated (automatically by the computer) using the related tax rates and valuations.
Version 2005.07 for Budget Year 2006 (7/18/2005)
1) Modified the screen used to enter valuations for townships. The modification allows the user to enter separate "prior year" valuations for the township (excluding the valuation of any third-class city) and a third-class city contained in the township. Previously only the total prior year valuation for the township could be entered (which included any third-class city). The separate valuations are displayed in the notice of hearing (budget summary).
To test, use the selections Setup/Valuations & Other Information - Townships.
Note: This problem affected only budgets for townships containing a third-class city.
Version 2005.06 for Budget Year 2006 (7/16/2005)
1) Corrected a problem entering Prior Year Tax Levies and Prior Year Tax Rates under the Setup menu. This problem affected only certain types of budgets.
2) Modified the Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates screen to perform the Auto MVT Allocation procedure when the OK command button is clicked. Previously the Auto MVT Allocation procedure was performed only when the MVT Allocation page was printed. To test, use the selections Setup/Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates.
3) Moved the Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates Setup menu selection to position it after Prior Year Tax Levies. Prior Year Tax Levies must be entered before the Auto MVT Allocation procedure can be performed.
4) Modified the description of several selections in the Forms menu to designate those that only "Print" the form and do not involve any data entry. The work "Print" was added to the selection description.
Version 2005.05 for Budget Year 2006 (7/10/2005) 1) Modified the Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates screen to better explain how to properly enter and allocate vehicle taxes. Edits were also added when the Motor Vehicle Tax Allocation page is printed to provide assurance that vehicle taxes are properly allocated.
Important: You should review the Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates screen (using Setup menu) for all of your budgets and check the following:
a) Motor vehicle tax estimates should be entered for all budgets where estimates are provided. Otherwise, by default, the estimates will be set to zero.
b) With the exception of one type of budget (townships containing a third-class city), the check box should always be checked to enable the "automatic MVT allocation" procedure.
c) If you are preparing a budget for a township containing a third-class city and the county treasurer provides vehicle tax estimates for each fund, you have the option of disabling the "automatic MVT allocation" procedure by unchecking the check box and clicking on Enter Allocations to enter the MVT allocations "manually."
Version 2005.04 for Budget Year 2006 (6/29/2005). 1) Made a minor modification to the Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates screen under Setup to prevent a possible error message from appearing on the screen.
Version 2005.03 for Budget Year 2006 (6/19/2005). 1) Modified the installation program (both the complete setup file and the upgrade file) to correct problems when updating records in the "grid-like" entry screens.
2) Updated the blank database used for new budgets.
3) Modified the feature to "Print All Funds Excluding CSDs." Previously each fund displayed on the screen with the option to print.
Version 2005.02 for Budget Year 2006 (5/6/2005). KBM Version 2005 takes on a completely new look. Read more below.
1) The menu structure has changed. For the most part, screens will look similar if not identical. But they may have shifted to a different submenu. Information from the County Clerk and County Treasurer will be input under the Setup submenu. Other information, such as receipts and expenditures for the various funds, will be input under the Forms submenu.
2) There is only one version of the software now. A new icon will help you distinguish between the old version and the new version. Previously KBM had two versions, a Pro version and a Standard version. The Pro version allowed you to work on multiple budgets. There is now only a single version of the software, which is the equivalent of the old Pro version. After you have installed the upgrade, you will use the new icon. The old icon can be removed from your desktop.
3) Follow these steps to get started:
Step 1. Click on File/Municipal Budget Selection. Click on a budget in the listing if you want to work with a current budget. If you want to create a new municipal budget record, click on Add and create the new budget record.
Step 2. Click on Setup/General Budget Information. Enter the Budget Year, as well as the other general information, and click on OK.
Step 3. At this point, you are ready to input information using the Setup submenu or the Forms submenu.
4) KBM documentation is on-line. To view the on-line documentation, click on Help. The docmentation is presented as PDF files. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to read the PDF files.
Suggestions for reading PDF files:
Click on Help, then Click on Overview. In the Acrobat Reader Window you will see the KBM Overview Table of Contents.
Click on View (menu bar at top of window).
Click on Single Page in the View dropdown submenu.
Click and hold the mouse pointer on the scroll slide button on the right side of the window.
With the mouse button still held down, move the scroll slide button down until you reach the page number of the item in the table of contents you want to read.
Suggestions for printing part of a PDF file:
Decide what pages you want to print by viewing the on-line documentation.
Click on File (menu bar at top of window).
Click on Print.
In the Print Range frame, click on "Pages from:" and enter the page numbers you want to print.
Sources of Budget Information. If you are not sure where to find certain pieces of information needed for some of the input screens, this part of the documentation might help.
Final Budget Review Tips. I highly recommend that you follow these tips after you have substantially completed the budget. These tips are especially important to the person who will be presenting the budget to the governing body. The tips will help prepare the presenter for possible questions about the proposed budget from the governing body.
4) KBM Version 2005 has several new features.
Enter MVT Allocations Directly. You can now enter motor vehicle tax allocations directly and thereby avoid using the "automatic" allocations. In certain instances, such as a township containing a third-class city, the county treasurer might allocate motor vehicle taxes differently than the automatic allocation. To use this new feature click on Setup/Motor Vehicle Tax Estimates.
Import Transfers From Fund Pages. Transfers can be automatically pulled from the receipts and expenditures information using this new feature. However, this is possible only if you used the "transfer" designation when entering the related receipt or expenditure. To use this new feature, click on Forms/Schedule of Transfers.
View or Print Entire Budget. A new option has been added to the Print Entire Budget feature. The option allows you to view the entire budget, one page at a time, in a window rather than actually printing the entire budget. This, in turn, allows you to selectively print individual pages of the budget and only view others. This new feature will allow you to quickly view the entire budget without printing it.
Version 2004.04 for Budget Year 2005 (7/23/2004). Changed three budget forms to properly display assessed valuation figures in the billions. These changes would affect you only if your assessed valuation is greater than $999,999,999. The following budget forms were changed: 1) Resolution Levy Limit computation form, 2) Special District Worksheet (for multi-county special districts), and 3) Notice of Hearing/Budget Summary.
Version 2004.03 for Budget Year 2005 (7/6/2004). 1) Corrected a problem in the procedure to "Test Budget for Errors." In certain instances the test would indicate it was necessary to pass an ordinance or resolution even though the total tax levies did not exceed the amount computed on the Resolution Levy Limit form. Note that only the test procedure was incorrect. This error did not affect any of the actual budget forms. 2) Modified the sample resolution for special districts (second paragraph, third line) to avoid the word "budget" from being printed on top of the word "except."
Version 2004.02 for Budget Year 2005 (6/28/2004). Modified the Schedule of Transfers to exclude interfund transfers for years not includable in the budget (i.e., transfers three or more years prior to the proposed budget year).
Version 2004.01 for Budget Year 2005 (5/22/2004). Updated for 2005 budgets.
Version 2003.06 for Budget Year 2004 (7/18/2003). 1) Made a minor modification to the city ordinance example form (added Section Three). 2) Modified the Statement of Indebtedness to allow the user to enter up to 12 characters for the Principal Due Date. Previously only five characters were allowed. 3) Corrected a problem with the procedure to "Test Budget for Errors" in which the report would sometimes say an ordinance or resolution was required when it was not. An ordinance/resolution is required only when the total taxes levied in the budget exceed the amount computed on the "Resolution Levy Limit" form.
Version 2003.05 for Budget Year 2004 (7/12/2003). 1) Altered the sample ordinance for cities. Note that the previous sample was valid. This change was made to make the ordinance more brief. 2) Altered the Special District Worksheet screen to prevent the user from entering data into the textbox labeled 1989 Actual Assessed Valuation. This information is no longer needed for the budget. Even if a user had entered data in this box it would not have affected the budget in any way.
Version 2003.04 for Budget Year 2004 (6/30/2003). Corrected a problem with the Budget Summary (Notice of Hearing) in which the 2002 and 2003 transfers were switched. On the same form the number of decimals for the Estimated Tax Rate were increased from two to three.
Version 2003.03 for Budget Year 2004 (5/29/2003). Updated for 2004 budgets.
Version 2002.04 for Budget Year 2003 (6/30/2002). Added revised Help files to upgrade.
Version 2002.03 for Budget Year 2003 (6/24/2002). Created Setup file using new revision of installation software. This change does not affect the functionality of the software.
Version 2002.02 for Budget Year 2003 (5/25/2002). Made a minor correction to the "Resolution Levy Limit" budget form.
Version 2002.01 for Budget Year 2003 (5/23/2002). Updated for 2003 budgets. Added a new required budget form, the Schedule of Transfers.
Version 2001.03 for Budget Year 2002 (7/31/2001). 1) Expanded the size of the text box for "Principal Due Date(s)" in the Statement of Indebtedness. 2) Corrected a problem in the procedures to "Test Budget for Errors" in which the total tax levies are compared to the "Resolution Levy Limit."
Version 2001.02 for Budget Year 2002 (7/7/2001). 1) Made minor text changes to the budget form "Computation to Determine Limit for 2002." There were no changes to the actual computation of the limit amount. 2) Made minor text changes to the budget form "Allocation of Motor (MVT), Recreational (RVT) and 16/20M Vehicle Taxes." There were no changes to the actual computation of the allocation amounts. 3) Updated the sample ordinance (that is printed from the Resolution Levy Limit screen) with the new budget year 2002.
Version 3.02 (6/27/2000). Revised sample resolutions for counties, townships, special districts, and consolidated special districts.
Version 3.01 (5/15/2000). Updated for 2001 budgets.
Version 2.10 (5/1/2000). This is still the same version used for the 2000 budgets. The only change was to remove the restriction on creating budgets for 2001. Changes for the 2001 budgets will be implemented after the State budget forms have been released.
Version 2.09 (8/1/1999). 1) added feature to allow user to edit "client" record and change the version number; 2) added feature to set color in "active" text box (use File selection on main menu);
Version 2.08 (7/29/1999). 1) corrected minor problem with printing of fund pages; in some circumstances certain types of expenditures were not printing on the same line;
Version 2.07 (7/14/1999). 1) on special district worksheet, deleted 1989 Valuation column and added 16/20M column; 2) minor change to special district sample resolution;
Version 2.06 (7/11/1999). 1) changed Resolution Levy Limit form to allow entry of personal property for current year excluding increases in mobile homes and oil and gas leaseholds;
Version 2.05 (6/16/1999). 1) minor change to Help file (To Start a New Year);
Version 2.04 (6/14/1999). 1) made changes to sample city ordinance;
Custom Micro Works © 2009-2017